Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Wisdom of Om All Ah... 3

~ Life is so amazing how it unfolds... it is a paradox, so sweet and bitter at the same time.. but all perfect...

~ In the desert... sunshine... hot springs... clean air... many blessings.... Life is sweet, with a hint of sour... Maybe its the relish of life... Maybe it's something that needs healing... It will all unfold as it should....

~ Love ain't a question, it's the answer...
Like · · December 13, 2009 at 4:20pm

~ Woke up this morning to a soft, sweet, silent, magical winter wonder land.... seems that there is something sacred about that... cleansing... purifying.... peace....

~ Life is delicious... taste it.. fully, freely, fiercely and fearlessly....

~ I've been pondering the word "forgive"... It seems to me that "forgive" is really not an action, but an outcome of the act of healing one self and automatically occurs after understanding, resolving and releasing the emotional trauma of a life experience, which may or may not involve someone else. Healing one's self is, in my mind, a great act of self love ~ Love is for giving to self and others ~ Love is forgiving self and others ~ Love your self and heal...

~ My radio show theme was imagination and I have given some thought to that great power... It would be a very different world without imagination as it powers all creative works and in many ways it drives the world to examine all possibilities... Like many things though, imagination has a negative side as it can create fears and thru that, destruction... So, use it positively... Imagine good things in your life and the world and that will start the manifestation of them...

~ Every one, every one, every one on this planet has a deep desire to love and be loved ~ Generally speaking, it is seeking on the outside that which is available within your self... love and accept your self unconditionally and that love of self will overflow and embrace the world...

~ We are here, on this Earth, to exalt one another... to lift each other to our highest potential... In exalting/ lifting another, you, yourself, are automatically exalted and lifted as well... This is the true give and receive which is a dynamic of the universe... So, exalt, in heartfelt truth, and be exalted and in that way, we will lift each other to the heavens...

~ Pale sunset, sinking low...
And I, without a place to go,
Wandered down life's highway... ~
I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going...
and I will go where the going goes ~
and that is one of my expressions of freedom...

~ There are those who think I've lost every thing, including my common sense ~For choosing the path I've chosen to walk, without any recompense~ There are others who look at me and sigh ~Knowing who I was and where I have been ~To think that a soul could travel so far, and go places they'd never seen ~We are one, we are one, my brothers and I, we are one with all ~ And we will stand together once more, in a place that none can recall...

~ A new song is running thru my mind... calling it "Burning the Past"... about letting go of those things from our past that limit us, bind us, diminish us and keep us from being free and living who we truly are...

~ The pure heart does not decay... Dreamtime message... The heart, the heart, the purest heart that man could ever ken, Is beating, oh so constantly, for all the souls of men... and so it is...
~ Our beauty full planet Earth is "all there is" which is "All That There Is" in miniature... a microcosmic mirror of the macrocosmic universe... This is also the message of the great words of wisdom of Hermes Trismegistus: "As above, so below... " ~ So, love and cherish the Earth and all it contains, for from a certain perspective, it represents creation itself...

~ All for one... One for all... all in All... This is the great teaching of the All ways... the way of love, peace and harmony in equality, diversity and truth... We are never alone and are supported by the All in all that we do... choose wisely... All ways...

~ Some 93 years ago today, Nov.11.. 11/11.. at 11 AM, the first World War formally ended, bringing peace to most of the planet for around 20 years. However, true world peace seems to evade mankind as there always seem to be conflict / war someplace or other on Earth... The question is: Will mankind ever live in peace... in true WORLD peace of all ?? Peace in the world starts with each one of us, and we each must do our part, and that's just the way it is, so be at peace with your self...

~ I am so grate full for the many blessings: of my wonder full family and friends... that all my needs are met... for the warming sun and the time to sit and absorb it... for El Nino, my little motorhome... for the little house that was offered for me to stay in... for the earth and all it contains... for the cosmos, to look at with wonder... and for the magic of life and all the people, places, things and all the little joys of living... thank you All... All ways...

~ This life is not about being smart, but about being heart... being loving and compassionate... it is not about simple knowledge, but about understanding and using knowledge in a positive way... it is not about what your life was, but what you learned from life experiences and applying that wisdom to create a new version of your life... you are in charge, so create a life you love...

~ Love has no opposite... it is universal and was the spark that ignited creation... it is ever present in all things... it is the glue that holds the universe together and is without judgment... it is that which can be called god...

~ A mantra of mine for many years: I am at peace with the world ~ I commune with my soul ~ I love and I am loved ~ I am who I am and that is ALL that I can be ~ no less, no more...... Some years ago I was told to go deeper with this, but at the time did not truly understand what that meant... I understand now, that a good part of it is to live it....




No comments:

Post a Comment