Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Soul Song... I Am...

I am the light that's in your eyes..
I am the joy in each sunrise..
I am the smile upon your face..
I am your beauty and your grace...

Refrain:
I am... I am... I am...
I am... I am... I am...

I am your heart, I am your soul..
I am the other half of whole..
I am your only love that's true..
I am the unseen part you..

Refrain:
I am...

I am the speaker of the truth..
I am the innocense of youth..
I am the beauty of your life..
I am the peace amidst the strife..

Refrain:
I am...

I am the secret of your smile..
I am your love, more than awhile..
I am the calm within the storm..
I am the eternal part of form..

Refrain:
I am...

I am the singer of your song..
I am the dance that is life long..
I am the truth amidst the lies..
I am the rainbow in the skies..

Refrain:
I am...

I am the joy that brings your tears..
I am the haven from your fears..
I am your one, your truest friend..
I am the beginning and the end..

Refrain:
I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment